Trips are organised and run by Tonbridge River Trips an independent Company.
See home page for schedule
Scheduled trips run 1100 to early evening... (weather and river permitting)
Regular scheduled trips are:-
- Strictly limited to a maximum of 12 passengers
- There is no minimum number of passengers
- Run on first come - first served basis
- Last up to 50 minutes
- Booking is advised to avoid disappointment
- The next trip is displayed on the sailing board
- Priced at £10 for adults and £5 for under 16's
- Available during days as advised above
- You may bring your own refreshments onboard
The boat can be booked in advance for special and exclusive use, just a few ideas:-
- Picnic trips
- A lock experiance
- Ferry to Haysden Park
- Wedding carriage
- evening bat trips
- Longer trips
- Exclusive use
- Trips outside the scheduled service
The following should be considered when booking:
- maximum number of passengers 12
- there is no minimum number of passengers
- no toilet facilities
- cost is based on £100 per hour
- you may bring your own refreshments onboard
- Downstream through the lock(s) is a two hour minimum
- Trips to the Leigh Flood barrier take 1 hour
Please use the online booking system and we will get back to you to discuss requirements, finalise details and provide costs.
If you have any questions or unusual requests, please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com
To avoid disappointment please book in advance.
How to Find Us
Locatated at the Big Bridge in Tonbridge High Street (sat nav TN9 1DR):-
"Tonbridge Town Centre Castle" adjacent to many stops 77, 211, 218, 219, 402, 403
Sat Nav TN9 1DR - there are Pay and Display Car parks next to the Castle site TN9 1BG.
Tonbridge (7 minutes walk)
This access statement is not a personal statement as to our suitability for those with access needs, but aims to describe the facilities and services that we offer all our guests/visitors.
The boat is boarded by stepping over the side of the boat onto 2 steps down into the boat.
If you have any queries or require any assistance please contact us.
The boat is moored to a concrete mooring accessed via a flight of steps.
Staff will aid disabled customers where possible.
Tonbridge River Trips is based in the high street with facilities including toilets and refreshments close by.
Once on the tour a commentary is given by the skipper. It is recommended that passengers with hearing difficulties sit closer to the skipper.
The main attraction is the scenery, so deaf passengers will still enjoy the tour.
All dogs are welcome.