Tonbridge River Trips - Booking
2022 a new online booking and payment system.
River TRIPS - Terms and Conditions
Ver 14 Mar 2022
- Bookings can be made for any number up to 12 on scheduled trips.
- Bookings cannot be made online for today - contact the skipper (details on home page) by phone.
- Bookings can be made for exclusive use of the boat or to join others on scheduled trips.
- Children (under 16) and vulnerable adults MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult (16+).
- The charges for scheduled trips are £10 for adults £5 for under 16's, under 2's and carers are free. Exclusive bookings are £100 for an hour, for up to 12 passengers. Special trips are £100 per hour for up to 12 passengers for trips of longer than 1 hour.
- You should contact Tonbridge River Trips by email (as above) to arrange or enquire about special bookings.
- The trip starts and ends from the Big Bridge in Tonbridge High Street access via the steps, please arrive 5 minutes before departure and wait in the area above the mooring, away from the gate and steps.
- Once the boat and mooring are ready you will be invited down to the boat.
- Tonbridge River Trips reserves the right to refuse any person(s) without prejudice, explanation, or refund.
- All water activity carries a risk, we aim to minimise the risk but when you book you are accepting this as your own risk
- Tonbridge River Trips will try to keep to schedules as advertised but be aware that events and conditions can cause this to vary, where and when possible we will attempt to contact you and advise.
- You can request to change (the date and/or time) of your booking, or cancel your booking by emailing (as above) Please provide a minimum 1 days' notice.
- No refund will be given for missed departures
- In the event that the trip cannot proceed, for any reason, other than your non-attendance, the fee, will be refunded or held against a revised date.
- Tonbridge River Trips reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time.
Click the pdf image to download the Trips - Terms & Conditions